Saturday, July 26, 2008

PENELOPE HAD HER KITTENS!!!!!!!



I can't believe it penelope had her kittens! This is what happend. "I woke up this morning early and then i went out to play the computer. Then Penelope came out and she meowed and she was all bloody. So then i heard these little meows . Then i came running to my moms room and yelled. "PENELOPE HAD HER KITTENS" my mom hoped out of bed and then went to see them and everything.but the sad thing was two her dead i was so sad i was crying. my dad berid them though. and then Penelope was cudling her babies when the were getting nursed and my eyes started watering like crazy it was so cute i have never had that happen to me before where you are so happy you cry. but now penelope is still nursing her babies like crazy and she is taking good care of them.

3 comments:

Aubree said...

I'm so glad you woke me up to that. That was like still being asleep and dreaming huh! I love you bug!

Aubree said...

oops I wrote a comment on your blog account, o'well it is from mommy hahaha

HEIDI said...

Aubree, that is such a sweet blog. I can't wait to see the kittens, keep us posted on how they are doing :) I can't believe she had them and nobody knew it until after they were all born!